Costumes Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 adds a lot of outfits to your wardrobe. Besides there are many outfits of superheroes and celebrities. But they will only be available in creative mode.
Costumes Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 – A lot of Celebrity Outfits
- Jesse: the clothes of Jesse from Story Mode, no hair.
- Notch: Notch’s clothes, same reason about the beard.
- Bob the builder.
- DanTDM: Dan’s clothes.
- DanTDM’s dab police shirt.
- Troll: Head and clothes of a Minecraft common troll skin. Has no shoes, please use DoctorGrass’s shoes. They are same.
- Sort of add-ons to the troll: hacker mask and Mumbo Jumbo’s hair and mustache.
- The Joker’s clothes.
- Husk Clothes.
- Stray Clothes.
- Superman’s suit: no hair.
- Jeb’s clothes: including the weird tiara.
- Full ninja clothes: the head looks like a hijab.
- Ginger bread man: full armor.
- Spiderman: eyes are white but half-invisible for good look.
- Deadpool: same ad spiderman.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.