Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 allows you to rotate or clear the crafting matrix by the press of a button, in any crafting window.
Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Rotate, Balance, Clear
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Rotate the outer circle of the crafting matrix (hotkey: R)
- Balance the materials in the crafting grid (hotkey: B)
- Clear the crafting grid into your inventory (hotkey: C)
- Transfer items into the grid by holding the W key while clicking them (Shift+W to transfer all of type)
- Instantly compress/decompress blocks into their block/ingot forms (hotkey: K)
- Right-clicking the result slot will attempt to craft a full stack
- Support for many modded crafting tables (tell me about unsupported ones!)
- Optional on the client-side. If you add it to your server, only those who want its functionality need to install it on their client.
- Optional on the server-side. If the server does not have it installed, Crafting Tweaks uses its client-only implementation instead.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.