CraftingCraft Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a bunch of Crafting Tables, including two portable ones.
CraftingCraft Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Portable Crafting, Custom Tables
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Companion mod to Crafting Tweaks.
- Portable Crafting Table and Inventory Crafting Table (aka Factorization’s Pocket Crafting Table)
- Crafting Table Frame, can be filled with any full block to take over its looks (including liquids)
- Stone Crafting Table (does not drop its content when closed)
- Nether Crafting Table
- NotEnoughItems / JustEnoughItems compatible
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.