CraftStudio API 1.12.2/1.11.2 provides a complete support of models, and you can also add animations to Minecraft created with CraftStudio. CraftStudio is a software to create 3D models and animate them and it’s free.
CraftStudio API 1.12.2/1.11.2 – 3D Models and Animations
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.