Crash Utilities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a number of tools for finding and fixing common server problems.
Crash Utilities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Utilities for Server Admins
- View loaded Chunks on a map
- View number of entities/TileEntities on a map
- Open other players inventories
- Press CTRL + U to open the Crash Utilities GUI (Client-side feature)
- Get log files and crash reports via command
- Clear Items if there are more than X on the ground
- Find specific TileEntities in the world
- Send players to Spawn
- Crossdimensional Teleport Command
- Check RAM usage over time
- Find chunks with large amounts of entities
- Read and remove items from player inventories (Curio support)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.