Create Crafts and Additionals Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) extends Create. It acts as a bridge between electricity, kinetic energy, and electricity by adding an Electric Motor that generates kinetic from Forge energy and an alternator that does the opposite at 75% efficiency. You will need a Rolling Mill to craft these items. This is a kinetic machine used to make rods or wires. All of the recipes can be found in Just Enough Items MOD.
Create Crafts and Additions Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Electrifying the Create Mod
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Redstone Mods
- Electric Motor: Generates kinetic energy from Forge Energy, provides a ComputerCraft peripheral.
- Alternator: Generates Forge Energy from kinetic energy.
- Rolling Mill: Used to craft Wires and Rods.
- Creative Generator: Generates a limitless supply of Forge Energy.
- Induction Heater: Heats furnaces using Forge Energy (Replaces External Heater from Immersive Engineering).
- Connector & Wires: Wires for energy transfer.
- Redstone Relay: Controls energy flow with Redstone.
- Accumulator: Energy storage.
- Charging Station: Charges electric items.
- Tesla Coil: Charges electric items, can also be used to inflict damage to Players and Mobs.
- Furnace Burner: Furnace which doesn’t require a smelting recipe to run.
- Crude Burner: A Furnace Burner that is fueled by liquids such as Seed, Plant, Crude, and Creosote Oil.
- Overcharged Hammer: A powerful throwable melee weapon.
- Chocolate and Honey Cake.
- Diamond Grit Sandpaper.
- Biomass, Biomass Pellet, Sead Oil, and Bioethanol.
- Various wires, rods, spools, and other crafting components.