CreativeCore 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a core mod for RandomAdditions, LittleTiles, ItemPhysic, CraftingManager. This mod contains parts of the still-in-progress “Forge Development Library”, made by N247S in cooperation with CreativeMD.
CreativeCore 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Library for CreativeMD’s Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
- Packet system (supports splitted packets).
- Recipe system.
- Enhanced Vanilla Recipe.
- Transformer API (obfuscated name converter).
- Event system (by N247s).
- InfoStack objects (a way to uniform itemstack groups).
- Fake world.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.