Creature Whisperer Mod 1.12.2 adds two types of custom mystical creature types Yeti & Ent. These creatures are able to be turned into minions/pets if defeated. These creatures will not be easy to obtain to add something else in Minecraft to strive for.
Creature Whisperer Mod 1.12.2 – Yeti & Ent
- Yetis are very aggressive creatures that will attack players on sight if not tamed. These ancient creatures can sometimes be spotted wondering in snow biomes. Can be tamed with Hypno cookies once on submissive mode trying to run away from the player. Beware that if not tamed or killed withing 30 seconds of being in submissive mode it will try to a attack again and back to full health. Once tamed it will protect you from nearby monsters and will attack and defend you from your enemies, shift right-click to make them stay. They can be dyed any color once tamed and armored as well by right clicking its corresponding armor on it (hint: name your pet tortillas_ and see what happens). When critically hurt it will display dark particles over its head, to heal just feed any vanilla meat to them.
- Ents are gentle giants that will only attack players if they are attacked with a chance to send target flying. They are the oldest trees for that reason most of them can only be found in biomes where most trees have disappeared. They can be made into minions only by planting and raising them. On death they have a %50 chance of dropping an Ent seed that can be planted on farm land. Once planted they will start as a small plant belonging to whomever planted it, once the plant is big enough it will detach itself from the ground and follow its owner, shift right-click to make them stay. Once fully grown it will defend its owner if hurt it will also drop logs if right-clicked with an axe without taking any damage. They will regenerate health if hurt but only if exposed to sunlight (spawn rates for creatures can be change in config file).
- Some items are only available thru creative mode: Golden whip (instantly tames creatures from mod) & Magic water (growth booster for ents).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.