Creepers are plants, did you know? Creeper Spores Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is based on this idea and adds some features.
Creeper Spores Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Did You Know Creepers Were Plants?
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Mob & Creature Mods
- Monster Mods
The status effect entities get after being hit by a creeper explosion.
Creeper Spores propagation replaces terrain damage from regular creepers. Spores manifest as a status effect affecting nearby living entities. When an entity gets hit or dies under the effect, or when the effect runs out, a creeperling has a chance to spawn.
Cute baby creepers that will eventually grow up after getting enough sunlight. They have half the health of an adult, and will flee from survival players and cats. Bone meal can be applied to a creeperling to make it grow faster. Creeperlings share some characteristics with catnip, making them the natural prey of cats and ocelots.
- Creepers spawning on the surface are replaced with creeperlings
- Creepers get double fire damage (dry leaves burn quite well I hear)
- Charged creepers still destroy terrain unless mobGriefing is set to false (farming heads is a dangerous business)
- You can spawn a creeperling by using a creeper spawn egg on another creeper or creeperling
- Fabric API or Quilt Loader