Crock Pot Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 was inspired by the renowned Pot in a tantamount game, Donâ$™t Starve. By applying to the sport a large number of new edible recipes, Crock Pot leaves the game far more interesting, especially in the Cooking facet. Furthermore, The Mod satisfies those long-time fans of Donâ$™t Starve because of many of its additions into the sport, which remained faithful to the first game. Whether if players have prior knowledge about Donâ$™t Starve, Crock Pot ought to still be an awesome Mod for the average players.
Crock Pot Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 – Don’t Starve’s Edibles, Recipes
- The Famous Don’t Starve’s Crock Pot and Recipes are added into Minecraft.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.