Croptosis Mod 1.17/1.16.5 introduces new catalysts that speed up the growth and development of vegetables and plants. The bone meal is an established ingredient that can make plants grow faster. Right-clicking on any plant with a bone dinner will make it grow instantly. Unfortunately, not all players can produce enough bone meal to make it worth their while. Croptosis will allow you to implement other options to speed up your growth.
Croptosis Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – Agriculture
- Water Cans can be sprayed for the surrounding plants to grow.
- Minerals, Zombie Flesh and Meat can help plants grow.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.