Crumbs Mod (1.16.5), adds many blocks you feel are necessary in Minecraft. These include more barrels and fancy wooden lanterns. Bunged logs can be used to make amazing log cabins. These blocks will give your Minecraft projects more detail than you ever imagined. Grab some crumbs and start building.
Crumbs Mod – 1.16.5 – New Simple Building Blocks
- Blue nether bricks are blue nether bricks.
- A bundled log is a log split into four parts. They can be made of any wood type, and copy functionality of its parent log. A bundled log can be stripped with an axe to create a stripped bundled log.
- A reinforced plank is an axis-rotatable plank block with a rigid border around the edge.
- A tile is a smoother, yet still rough, version of its parent block. Tiles exist for all variants of planks and sandstones.
- Crumbs extends various vanilla blocks to have variations. These will copy their parents’ recipes and functionality, but of course with respective variation-based changes.