CUDA Shaders Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2 are specially designed for older PC’s and for better PC’s. Depends on how strong your PC. But they should still look good for most PC’s running smoothly. The CUDA shader you can download one for Lite, Ultra or default. The shader is based on “bump-shadow-waving …”
CUDA Shaders Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
- Water Fresnel Effekt (Water waves)
- Lens Particles
- Rain Reflections (Beta) (Currently a Looks for a few people weird, because depending what ResourcePack you use, it reflects different)
- (GRecommended ResourcePacks: Misa, HerrSommer, Ovo’s Rustic)
- Color Filter (For better brightness and contrasts)
- DOF (Depth of Field
- Nolight (Desaturate the Colors at night)
- Dynamic Handlight
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Notes: Please install the Addon for better skycolors, for darker shadows and better torchlight colors. Unpack the .zip in your ResorcePack. And change the brightness to 0 %.