Custom Crosshair Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 allows you to change the style of your crosshair. By default press the GRAVE key to open the customize menu.
Custom Crosshair Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – CSGO Crosshairs
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Rainbow Crosshair!
- Dynamic! (Try using a bow or sword!)
- Works on servers!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge (or Fabric Modloader).
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.