Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2/ / 1.11.2 enables you to edit the Minecraft main menu using json files. It enables you to include or remove elementsÂ like labels and buttons and adds some new stuff that you could add to your menu like slideshows or wholeÂ custom guis. However, if you just wanna do easy things like adding or altering some text you don’t even need to get in to all of this, the mod comes with a json file that reproduces the vanilla menu where you can certainly changeÂ easy items like text.
Custom Main Menu Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Edit the Minecraft Main Menu
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.