Customized NPCs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 provides many new items and attributes. While it works mostly for singleplayer, it is multiplayer allowed. The tools are utilised to create brand new NPCs, mob spawners, and even copy them. The rest of the items are for the most part used for decorative purposes while the weapons handle comparable damage to the vanilla weapons. This mod contains extra features like factions, functions, and tasks, dialogues, and also a quest system.
Custom NPCs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Make Your Own NPCs
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.