Many new features and items can be added to the Custom NPCs Mod (1.16.5 or 1.12.2). It is primarily intended for singleplayer but can also be used in multiplayer. These tools can be used to create new NPCs and mob spawners or even copied them. While the weapons do similar damage as the vanilla weapons, the rest of the items can be used for aesthetic purposes. This mod adds additional features like factions, roles and jobs, dialogues and a quest system.
Custom NPCs Mod – 1.16.5, 1.12.2 – Create Your Own NPCs
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Sword & Blade Mods
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod
In the global -> recipes you can create and delete recipes. There you can remove the npc wand recipe or create recipes for the other items.
- Right click the ground, with the npc wand, to spawn an npc
- Right click an npc, with the npc wand, to edit it
- Right click into the air to get nearby npcs and to freeze all npcs
- Right click an npc while holding the Npc Cloner to bring up the Cloning Save Menu
- Click a slot to store the npc
- Right click the ground to bring up the Cloning Load Menu
- Click on the slot, in which you stored your npc, to spawn a copy of it.
- Makes it easier to spawn all the mobs (Even modded ones)
- Can also make mobspawners of the mobs
- It will turn on when you get into the on range
- It will turn off if you go out of the off range
- To edit the settings you rightclick it with the npc wand
- Can be setup to only turn on if you havent done a certain quest or read a certain dialog. (basically the same as unlocking/locking dialogs)
- Used for location quests. Place a waypoint down give it a name and give it the same name in the location quest.
- Used for recipes from the global -> recipes menu
The other items are mostly just for dressing up your npc or for quests. Some of them actually work for players, but I didnt want to put too much time in them so most of them are pretty simple.
Dagger, Spear, BattleAxe, Mace, Glaive, Scythe and Trident
For the most part are exactly like swords. They are enchantable. The bronze variant does the same amount of damage as the iron one, but is less durable. The emerald does a half heart more damage than the diamond one, but is less durable.
Guns and bullets
You hold the right mouse button to pull the trigger, when you hear click you can release it to shoot. Your gun type depends how far you can shoot. Guns can shoot their ammo and all the ammo of lesser quality wood and black bullets are the same. So an wooden gun can shoot black and wood bullits, a stone gun can shoot stone,wood and black etc.
The base damage for guns are 2,5 hearts. The damage added to that is (gun material + bullet material) / 2. So a wood gun with wood bullets does 2,5 damage, a stone gun with wood bullits does 2,5 damage an stone gun with stone bullets does 3 damage. Wood = 0, Stone = 0.5, Gold = 0.5, Bronze&Iron = 1, Diamond = 1.5, Emerald = 2
Holding right click will shoot 8 black bullets in rapid succesion. After shooting 8 bullits you need to hold right click again to reload, before you can shoot again. Every bullit hit does 2 hearts of damage.
(Elemental) Staffs and mana
The different types of staffs have different ‘casting’ time the elemental and iron staffs are basically the same. Holding the right mouse button will start charging. If you have mana in your inventory it will create a ‘magical’ projectile. The moment you release the right mouse button it will launch it.
The base damage for the projectiles is 3 + random 0-2 + Material type damage.
Normal shields and round shields are the same. Heater, Tower, Cryscent and Scutum are the same as iron. Holding right mouse button while holding a shield will make the shield absorb all the damage.
Custom NPCs Mod - 1.16.5, 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.8 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.5.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.7.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.8.0 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.11 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.11.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.12 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.12.2 (Forge version)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!