Mod Custom Starter Gear (1.18.1, 1.7.1) allows you control exactly which items players begin with when they log in for the first time.
Custom Starter Gear Mod – 1.18.1, 1.17.1 – Control What Items Players Start
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Server Utility Mods
- Removes books/manuals and any other items given by other mods. If you want these items you can just add them yourself via this mod.
- Places the items back in exactly the same slots with support for armor and off-hand.
- Supports item NBT data.
- Can be easily configured by simple running a command with the desired items in your inventory.
- Can be implemented as a server side only mod but also works in singleplayer.
How to use:
- Put all the items you wish players to start with in your inventory (Note the slot in which you place them will also be saved)
- Then run the command “/csg_config set” to save your inventory.
- Now when a player logs in for the first time they will get an exact copy of your inventory. (Including item NBT and meta, as well as armor equipped)
- This does overwrite things like manuals given by other mods but if you still want players to receive those simply include them when you save your inventory.
- If for whatever reason you wish to manually give a player the starting inventory you can use “/csg_config give“
- Note: This will delete any existing items in that players inventory.
- Kits are configured similar to the starting inventory except you use the command:
- “/csg_ kit add <kit name>” : to create a new kit from you inventory.
- The following is a list of all kit commands:
- /csg_kit add <kit name>: Adds/overwrite the specified kit with your current player inventory.
- /csg_kit give <kit name> [player]: Give the specified kit to the target player or your self if no player is specified (Will delete all existing items first.)
- /csg_kit remove <kit name> : Removes the specified kit from the system.
- /csg_kit list: Lists all kits.