Custom Stuff 2 Mod 1.7.10 allows you to add content to minecraft with simple text files. You can also send you created content in a zip to your friends and they have only put this zip into the custom stuff 2 mods directory. You can create chests, furnaces, ladders, torches that can also be placed on the ceiling, armory, food, potions, crafting recipes and much more.
Custom Stuff 2 Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- 17 block types, 70+ attributes to customize them
- 4 item types, 50+ attributes to customize them
- Crafting recipes, shaped and shapeless, ability to use the ore dictionary for them
- Smelting recipes, also with ore dictionary support
- Villager trade recipes
- Dungeon loot
- Creative tabs
- World generation, add your own ores to the world
- Ability to add scripts to your blocks and items
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Download Rhino and place the js.jar file contained in the zip file into .minecraft/mods (For Minecraft 1.7.10)
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.