Mod 1.19.2, 1.18.2): Adds vanilla items with unique abilities to the dungeon boxes, such as enchantments and custom names, attributes, and other cool features.
Customized Dungeon Loot Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Create Your Own Loot
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Adds no new items and blocks. That means if you delete the mod later, you have still all custom items.
- 25 new custom dungeon loot.
- Items spawn in dungeons, mineshafts, temples, nether, end…
- If you review or test the mod can you activate the “Review Mode” in the config file. This makes the spawn chance of the items higher.
Create your own loot:
You can add or delete your own items to the game. You must only modify the loot_table.json files in the mod. (But be careful)
Or simply change the spawn values or the stats of the items:
- Open the mod archive (Customized Dungeon Loot.jar)
- Go in the folder: assets/customizeddungeonloot/loot_tables
- And change the loot_table.json file that you need.