D3Core 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows us to simplify some features and configuration options.
D3Core 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Library for DoubleDoorDevelopment’s Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
- Enable/Disable/Edit Endermen block pickups. You can also make them drop your stolen goods again. (Limited to Blocks with ID’s 255 and below)
- 100% remove rain. No more rainy days! (Works on servers if configured on server side)
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Edit the config of all of our mods in one place! (Launch the game, Click the ‘Mods’ button, Find ‘D3Core’, Click ‘Config’ and edit away)
- String ID/Unlocalized name/Ore dictionary entries add to the hover tooltip. Activate by pressing F3+H. (Individual Enable/Disable in the Core config)
- Disable sleep from advancing the day or disable sleeping altogether.
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Version checker for all DoubleDoorDev Mods. (You can disable all of them in one go via the Core config)
- Keep items when dying to void damage. (Per dimension toggling)
- Sick of spawning under the ocean? Turn on lilypad spawning. (Off by default. Creates new lilypad every time the player connects to the game)
- “Clays torture mode” Turn this on to disable players dropping items on death! It’s like hard core but not. (Off by default for obvious reasons)
- /setloginmessage – Reset the login message!
- /setloginmessage [text] – Set the login message!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.