Inspired by the likes of Zombe’s ModPack, DaFlight Mod 1.7.10 is a LiteLoader-based fly/sprint-mod with a simple fullbright feature bundled in for good measure.
DaFlight Mod 1.7.10
- Fly Mod – ditch creative flight for a speedier (or slower) flying experience. DaFlight has two speed settings, normal and boosted.
- Sprint Mod – run and jump around like a maniac. Also has a ‘normal’ and boosted speed mode.
- FullBright – a gamma boost that lights up even the darkest of places.
- NoClip – fly through solid blocks whilst in creative mode.
- Customisation – from controlling how much ‘momentum’ you have while flying, to how quickly you move from side to side, you’ll be able to find the perfect set-up.
- Compatibility (fingers crossed!) – DaFlight ‘should’ be compatible with most mods (providing they’re compatible with LiteLoader). This includes Optifine and Forge (at the time of testing).
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader.
- Download the mod.
- Drop the DaFlight ‘.litemod’ file into your ‘.minecraft/mods/’ folder.