Dandy at Night Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 introduces you to Dandy, his new companion. Dandy is a music maniac and will try to play music whenever he can. This means that you don’t have to worry about monotonous surroundings during your commute across the globe. By right-clicking on Dandy, you can equip him with spare gears to enhance his prowess. Dandy will only eat the strange fruit found in the overworld. It glows at night. The best way to find it is on a night-based adventure. Although the Mod is very basic, we are happy to help fledgling creators. Email us to submit your Mods to be featured on our website.
Dandy at the Night Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Companion
- A New Companion was introduced.
- Dandy Infection Process (now you can enhance your dandy through the infecting process, just like an RPG your dandy can take on the attributes of the living entities you decide to infect, all entities including external mods! None Excluded! Even bosses like the Ender Dragon!).
- Item Transmutation (Now your Dandy also has the ability to transmute and clone items, just like a “transmutation table”, but without limits! Any items of any Mods!).
- Improved the summoning mode of the dandy and increased the chance to about 50%.
- Added new items and the DATN Guide Book.
- Added super compatibility with the “Alien vs Predator mod” if it ever comes out for Minecraft 1.6.5.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.