/dank/null Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a really easy mod which revives the old OpenBlocks dev/null/ thing and enhances it! This storage cube may be used to store huge amounts of items in addition to void them once you pick up them! There’s also a way to pipe outside your wares! The grade 1 (Redstone) /dank/null can hold around two piles per slot and contains 9 slots. Just like the OpenBlocks /dev/null items will be picked up and voided past the maximum heap size. The max grade /dank/null (Emerald) comprises 54 slots and can hold up to 2.14 billion in an item type per pile. There is also a dank/null Docking Station for easy automated elimination of items.
/dank/null Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Improved Version of OpenBlocks
In Minecraft 1.7.10 there was an amazing mod full of tiny utilities called OpenBlocks. Many of its features have now been ported in some shape or form and this is my take on the classic “/dev/null” item.
The /dev/null was an item which consisted of a GUI and a single slot. A player could filter any stackable item to this slot and when a player walked over matching items on the ground, they would be placed in the slot of the /dev/null rather than cluttering the players’ inventory. That’s until the item reached its maximum stack size at which point all items thereafter are voided (deleted). It comes in especially handy on manual mining missions.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.