Dazzle Mod 1.12.2 is a Minecraft mod that adds way more lights and lamps than you will ever want or need.
Dazzle Mod 1.12.2 – A lighting Mod
- Four types of lamps, coming in all 16 colors (two are animated).
- Digital/analog versions of those lamps.
- Regular/inverted versions of those lamps.
- A redstone light sensor.
- Particle light flashes.
- Panel lights, that project light in a line up to 45 blocks in front of the panel.
- Dim redstone torches.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.