Ever believed the world was simply a bit too great to you? Have you ever wanted mining was dangerous and exciting and dangerous? Look no further! Deadly World Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 provides a couple of world generation characteristics which make living more difficult! These features include mines, silverfish veins, lava pockets, and items that take arrows everywhere, all using blocks and features included in vanilla Minecraft! The frequency of features and mobs in horse spawners (as well as almost everything else) could be adjusted in a super-duper possessions document! The properties file is generated in your .minecraft/config directory.
Deadly World Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 – Hardest Survival Level
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.