Debris Mod 1.10.2 adds rubble and bone piles to the Minecraft world. When broken they will drop a random selection of items for the player to collect. The items dropped can range from normal mundane blocks (cobble, sand, gravel, etc.), worn tools (picks and helmets), useful material (string, clay, redstone, torches, coal, etc.) and perhaps something a little more rare (emeralds and diamonds).
Debris Mod 1.10.2 – Rubble and Bone Piles
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.