DecoCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds in over 300 decorations to the Minecraft World. In addition, it adds a bunch of new props into the match to provide your world a bit more life. Now you can craft anything from furniture and silverware to bulbs and beer kegs. This mod will surely offer you a lot more selection when decorating the builds.Many of these new things are actually functional too and there’s brand new textures!
DecoCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Decorate Your World
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.