Decorative Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 implements a new pair of decorations into the game, which will alter the core aesthetic art of your planet for the better. The builder community will appreciate this Mod a lot more than the average Minecraft players because of the fact it helps them fill their empty modern-ish planet with quirky yet fitting furniture such as TV, Classic TV, Christmas Bulbs, Stop Signs and a lot more. Together with the TV being one of the most unique characteristics in the set, it includes three different channels for gamers to freely switch between. This is only one of the most simple yet mandatory Mod to boost your modern-world authenticity further.
Decorative Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – New Decorations for your World
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.