Deep Mob Learning Mod 1.12.2 is a server friendly mod for mob loot acquisition. It’s inspired by the Soul shards mod where you could “collect” mob kills to later reuse them for mob spawners.
Deep Mob Learning Mod 1.12.2 – Server Friendly Mob Loot Acquisition
- Flattened item structure before the 1.13 removal of metadata (Breaking change)
- New machine, The Loot Fabricator. All the existing pristine to item recipes was moved to this machine
- Configurable loot tables for the Loot Fabricator.
- Added JEI support for the Loot Fabricator.
- Added support for Thermal Expansion mobs
- Added support for Twilight forest mobs (Split into 4 different zones)
- Added proper creative tab
- Made the Creeper, Skeleton & Zombie data models easier to acquire (No longer crafted with skulls)
- Added a recipe for chorus fruit (Extraterrestrial matter)
- Altered the Simulation chamber recipe to take a regular glass pane (Less microcrafting)
- Blank data models are stackable
- Added some transmutational recipes
- Changed the polymer clay recipe (again)
- The different realm matters (Ow/Hellish/Terrestrial/Twilight) now grant experience when consumed
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.