The Dehydration Mod 1.6.5 adds a new survival mode to the game that is both exciting and challenging. Hunger is the most important factor in Minecraft survival. Once the Hunger bar has been reached, your character will begin taking damage. Consuming edibles is the only way to prevent your death. You’ll need to worry about the Thirst Bar, which is another survival bar. Your Bucket and water from the river won’t suffice to quench your thirst. The new item and water from the campfire will provide boiling water for players. Players can also store water in flasks to make it more convenient later.
Dehydration Mod 1.16.5 – Survival,, Thirst
- A New Surviving Aspect was implemented.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.