Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds’compact’ versions of ore blocks that will fall 3x the things that regular ore will. It creates about 1-10 compact cubes per chunk (replacing previously created ores). For a general increase in ores of approximately 5%. The textures for the compact ores are dynamically generated in the foundation ores texture and also the equivalent’stone’ texture. This usually means that you will not have to create a new texture for your texture packs (even though it is possible to create one anyway if you’re not pleased with the way it looks).
Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Triple Your Diamonds
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.