Desolation Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 implements into the game a new setting, which takes place at a charred forest. The weather will seem tantamount to snowing, since the burnt trees keep releaseing ashes to the floor. This eccentric atmosphere create a very aesthetic surroundings, which excites many travelers and adventurers. Beware, however, as gamers will encounter a burnt victims, who have been changed into the ones that are ancestral. These dangerous entities are proven to be quite the hazard and can be fatal to the average players that aren’t well prepared to explore the new biome. Players will also have to take note to craft a mask and goggle upon entering such surroundings, since it’s harmful to gamers’ health and killing them slowly.
Desolation Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 – Charred Forest, Biome, Entities
- A New Biome, together with a bizarre weather and dangerous entities were added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.