Diaernum Mod 1.12.2 adds new materials, armor, tools, staff, loots, blocks, and other things. The new materials are much better than diamond and the armor adds potion impact when worn. The Fusionstone may be seen at the dungeons or underground but is rarer than Diamond Ore.. Adds personnel able to provoke lightning, teleport the mob, heal the participant and eliminate potion effects. Adds Multitools inspired, by the Mekanism, along with a Wither Proof block.
Diaernum Mod 1.12.2 – Invincible Armors!
Armors and Tools
- This mod adds three new materials, the Diaernum Ingot, Porparinerock and Bluraniumscale.
- The new materials are respectively 5 times, 15 times and 30 times stronger than diamond.
- The Bluraniumscale Armor adds the ability to fly and give potion effects like Speed and Saturation, the Porparinerock Armor does not give the ability to fly but give potion effects a little less than Bluraniumscale Armor,
- The Diaernum Armor does not give the ability to fly or potion effects.
- The Tools it’s like the tools of Minecraft Vanilla but more powerful, and this mod adds new Multitools called Paxel, they are inspected by Mekanism.
- The blocks of this mod are not very important, but there is a Wither Proof block, the only mode for remove this block is to use the Block Remover, a special tool that can be crafted with the Enhanced Fusionstone and this tool on right click removes this block.
Loots and Staff
- This mod changes the loot table adding new items.
- The Staff that adds this mod con be crafted or found in the dungeons of Minecraft, the Lightning Staff, the Teleport Staff, and the Healer Staff can be crafted using the item found in the Dungeon, the Potion Staff can only be found in the Igloo.
- Other items of the mod can be found in the dungeons like the fusion stone.
- The Lightning Staff on right click spawn lightning, this staff can be repaired with the Lightning Ring.
- The Teleport Staff on right click on a block set the coordinates and on left click teleports the mob in the established place.
- The Healer Staff heal the player when right clicked, can be repaired using Hearts (Can be found in the Abandoned Mineshaft).
- The Poison Staff, on right click, remove all bad potion effects, this can not be repaired.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.