Dinosaur Dimension Mod 1.7.10 adds 8 dinosaurs to your Minecraft world. Dinosaur Dimension Mod allows you to travel to the prehistoric overworld.
Dinosaur Dimension Mod 1.7.10 – Enter the Jurassic Dimension
List of dinosaurs:
- Dimetrodon (Two sizes of teeth): large lizard-like creature with a sail on its back
- Velociraptor (Speedy robber): quick, cunning, and fierce during the night, they attack in groups
- Pteranodon (Winged without teeth): evil flying little beasts that attack you at first sight
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (Lizard tyrant king): hulking monster that can easily outrun puny humans
- Sauropod (Foot lizard): peaceful giants of the Jurassic age
- Stegosaurus (Roofed lizard): armored and ready to defend in a fight
- Triceratops (Three horned face): like the stegosaurs, only attacks if you start a fight
- Trilobite (Three lobes): ancient bug-like crustaceans that fill the rivers
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.