The mod Divine Favor Mod 1.12.2 focuses on spell casting and spirits. This mod requires Shadowfacts’ Forgelin, Patchouli and Auto Network Library.
Divine Favor Mod 1.12.2 – All About Spirits and Spell Casting
Mod features 9 themed spirits, and each one of them offers several powerful talismans. Talisman is an item that allows the player to cast spells. To use talismans you will have to gain favor of the spirit to whom it belongs. Contact spirits, trade with them, gain favor and harness spiritual power.
Mod contains in-game guidebook called Immaterial guide. You can craft this book like this:
List of the features:
1. More than a hundred different spells
2. Bubbly baths
3. Unique contact ritual for each spirit
4. Multiblock structures (spirit altars, soulbound lecterns)
5. Crafting mechanic based on trading with spirits at the respective altar (With jei support)
6. Ingame guide book
7. Convinient hud
8. All items have short description in JEI
9. Lots of configurability via config files and CraftTweaker support
With CraftTweeker you can add or remove spirit trading recipes.
You can add new recipe to an altar you need to use following command:
First parameter is the result of a recipe. Second is spirits invite, which determines at which spirits altar it can be traded. Third parameter is a list of ingredients. Recipe cannot have more then 7 ingredients.
You can remove existing recipe with following command:
This command accepts item id for item which recipes should not be loaded.