Have you ever been mildly infuriated by Minecraft slabs? Why on earth can’t we place different types of slabs on top of each other??!! It makes zero sense to the author so that’s why he created this mod. Double Slabs Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is all about improving the vanilla and modded slabs through minor tweaks to their behavior.
Double Slabs Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Awesome Mixed Slabs
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Mixed Double Slabs – Have you ever wanted to place two slabs of different slab types on top of each other?? Well, now you can!
- Klee slab like behavior to the double slabs which means both slabs don’t break when destroying the double slab block, only the slab you are looking at.
- Vertical slabs (with the vertical double slab feature). It just makes sense!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedÂ Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, typeÂ %appdata%Â and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.