Ever wanted to expand upon Draconic Evolution? Here’s your chance! Draconic Additions Mod 1.12.2 adds various Draconic Evolution items to help with your mid-game without being OP. (It adds fully configurable items and armor for you to customize (or leave alone; it’s balanced as is too) to your heart’s content.)
Draconic Additions Mod 1.12.2 – Make Draconic Evolution More Awesome
A sampling of the currently implemented items:
- Infused Potato Armor
- Energized Potato Armor
- Chaotic Armor
- Draconic Belt of Overloading
- Draconic Undershirt of Self-Siphoning
- Ring of Inertia Cancellation
- and more! (once Draconic Evolution updates on CurseForge)
Obviously, this mod requires Draconic Evolution to function.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.