Dreamland Biomes Mod (1.19.2, 1.19) is a mod which aims to improve the player’s experience while exploring the Overworld. The mod currently adds four biomes and some mobs. This mod introduces fantasy-inspired biomes that contrast with the realist Mojang’s overworld biomes.
Dreamland Biomes Mod – 1.19.2, 1.19 – Enhance the Exploration Experience
- Dimension & Biome Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Mob & Creature Mods
- Ooze mobs reside here. They spawn in daylight and will shoot tar ball projectiles that will slow the player.
- New slowing effect, tarred. Applied when standing in tar liquid or being hit by an Ooze.
- A new liquid, tar, can be found in this biome and tars the player when standing in it. Standing still in the fluid will allow escape.
Unique tree and plants
- Opal Shell, a friendly tortoise-like mob that grows opal on it’s shell.
- Bumble Beast, can provide the player with honey and a new cosmetic block, the bumble block.
- Opal clusters and amethyst can be found here
- Potion diffuser block that will disperse an inserted potion’s effect in a 5 block radius around it
- Unique tree and plants
- Underground biome home to the territorial larva mob
- Breaking hive blocks will alert nearby larva with the antagonized effect.
- Harvest the hive’s jelly for food or to produce light sources when thrown.
- Hive weaver blocks that spawn indestructible hive membrane blocks around it.
- Hive block variants of vanilla ores.
- Underground biome rich with gold, and gold colored vegetation
- Special mushroom, Midashroom which can be right clicked with gold to fertilize surrounding blocks in 2 block radius with a chance to convert crops into a random gold block!
- Kunzite stone and points which can be crafted into various decorative blocks
- Gold geode for a renewable gold source