DropOff Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 in functionality similar to the DropOff button from the Quark, but with hotkey and flexible configuration for any needs.
DropOff Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Transfer All Items from Inventory to Chest
- You can click the button in the inventory or press ‘X‘ (by default), and the contents of the player inventory will be moved to the nearest chests, furnaces, and containers from other modifications (see mod config to change any property).
- Also, the contents of these containers and player inventory will be sorted (sorting can be disabled).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.