Druidcraft Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a druid-themed mod that is in an extremely early stage! It’s full of 1.14 vanilla-friendly features, and will always receive constant updates. Plans for the future include a spell system, magical plants, runes, rituals, totem-carving, conjuration and more! Plus, it just looks great!
Druidcraft Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Ever Wanted to Explore Druidry?
- Bone armor, tools, and weapons: Stone/chainmail level, but with the durability of iron and a ton of enchant ability.
- Industrial hemp: For all your string-related needs! Grows up to 2 blocks high and can also be used in the creation of rope, a soon-to-be-placeable block that at the moment can be used to make leads without requiring slime!
- Darkwood trees: A new type of tree bearing a lightweight, ashy wood. If you’re the adventurous type, they’re found in the dark wood forest, a biome that spawns in cool regions.
- Four new ores: Moonstone, amber, rock root and fiery glass. They’re useless for the time being, but the author has doubled experience drops on them just to make them a little bit more worth it!
- Decorative wood blocks: Introducing wooden beams and wooden panels. The beams are a nice, robust block to make all your builds look a little more sturdy and the panels are a soft, vertical variant of planks, making great walls and floors!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.