Dubstep Gun Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 adds simulated guns to the match, a gun can be dismissed by clicking the perfect mouse button, then stop it by clicking again, it shoots musical waves as a particle whilst playing a song. These waves explode on impact, with all sorts of different results. The guns can be edited by a gun base, so you can configure your gun. There are 8 unique Dubstep Guns that all play another tune when you shoot them.
Dubstep Gun Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 – Shoot Music Weapons
- First Dubstep Gun – The gun that is needed to craft all others.
- Explosive Dubstep Gun – The gun that wrecks terrain.
- Circular Dubstep Gun – The gun that has a lot of power.
- Bat Killer – The gun that hits very wide spread.
- Focused Gun – The gun that has a focused explosion that wrecks even obsidian.
- Mining Gun – The gun that doesn’t hurt entities, and has 100% drop rate from explosions.
- Void Gun – The gun that cleans up after explosions (0% drop rate).
- The Yogs Gun – The gun that sets everything on fire.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
How to install a pack:
- Move the zip to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Extract the .zip file inside the mods folder, it will create a folder called assets in the mods folder, also allow it to add to the saintspack folder
- Move the assets folder to the ‘Saintspack.zip’
- Open the file Packs.txt in .minecraft/mods/saintspack
- To the bottom of the list, add the name of the content pack (lowercase)