Dungeon Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 adds various tools to help adventure map makers to create dungeons inspired by The Legend of Zelda.
Dungeon Tools Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 – Need A Tools To Build Adventure Maps?
- Locks & Chains: Any lock block that is right-clicked with the right key will disappear, along with any connected chain blocks of the same type.
- Ground Item Block: Right-click this block with any item to put the item on the ground! You can rotate the item by right-clicking using a clay ball. (These “blocks” can then be right-clicked by a player in survival/adventure to pick up the set item.)
- Hard Web: A solid web block. If right-clicked with a Lantern (see Items) it will burn itself along with any connected hard web blocks.
- Unlit Torch: Right-click with a Lantern to relight the torch!
- Keys: Can be used to unlock the desired door type.
- Lantern & Oil: The Lantern can be used to relight torches and burn hard web. Put oil in the crafting grid to fill up the lantern.
- Written Note: A purely cosmetic clone of the Written Book. This item has no book cover, it only acts as a page. (To fill in text on the pages use the NBT Transfer tool (also included in the mod) to transfer the text from a Written Book to the Written Note.)
- NBT Transfer: Right-clicking will transfer the NBT Tag from the leftmost item in the hotbar to the rightmost item in the hotbar.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.