Dungeons and Artifacts Mod 1.15.2 adds to Minecraft another incredible storyline for a substitute for the bland, old Steve. Venturing through the game will no more be the very exact same, as gamers quickly realize plenty of dungeons is popping here and there through their experience. Most notably, the intrusion of these unidentified entities are proving to be the threat even to seasoned gamers. Really, together with all the additions of DnA, Minecraft will not be another easy and breeze run using all the friendly gal Creepers sometimes opt to blow itself up, rather a difficult nightmare regarding the overworld. Regardless of this enhancement in the game issue, there are chances to be found with all the dangers. The rationale, hence pushing players toward dangerous.
Dungeons and Artifacts Mod 1.15.2 – Dungeons, Biomes, Entities
- Graveyards with Wraiths and a mini boss.
- Spider’s lair with its Queen.
- A plethora of new artifacts.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.