Dunkin’ Donuts Mod 1.7.10 adds donuts and beverage into your game. There are 12 donuts and 3 beverages in the mod. Not only that it adds donuts and beverages in your game. Donuts and Beverages can be the effects of a potion. It means you can use the donuts and beverages for brewing a potion.
Dunkin’ Donuts Mod 1.7.10 – Coffee and Powerful Donuts
The effects of a potion:
- Regular Donut – sugarEffect
- Chocolate Glazed Donut – sugarEffect
- Hot Coffee – ghastTearEffect
- Peppermint Mocha Chocolate – speckledMelonEffect
- Triple Chocolate Donut – blazePowderEffect
- Boston Scream Donut – spiderEyeEffect
- Choco Wacko Donut – magmaCreamEffect
- Marble Frosted Donut – speckledMelonEffect
- ‘Sprinkle The Cheer’ Donut – speckledMelonEffect
- Vanilla Frosted Donut with Sprinkles – redstoneEffect
- Black Forest Donut – sugarEffect
- Brownie Batter Donut – goldenCarrotEffect
- Holiday Wreath Donut – sugarEffect
- Mint Hot Chocolate – blazePowderEffect
- Strawberry Frosted Donut with Sprinkles – blazePowderEffect
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.