Durability Notifier Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a small client-side mod that uses various methods to notify the player when the tool is low on durability. It uses subtle methods like using sound or potion effects and is fully configurable via the in-game configuration menu for ease. So, you can configure the mod how you like it.
Durability Notifier Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Warning! Your Durability is Low
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
The mod tries to stay as vanilla server friendly as possible. The only feature that doesn’t work while connected to a vanilla server is the GiveFatigue feature.
- GiveFatigue – if true gives the player mining fatigue when the tool hit it’s maxed so you won’t accidentally break the tool. (Defaults to false)
- Percentage – is the percentage from 1 between 100 of durability of the tool it checks for (Defaults to 10)
- PlaySound – if true plays a noise to the player if they try to use their tool while it’s low on durability (Defaults to false)
- SendMessage – if true displays the message that your tool is low on durability (Defaults to true)
- SendMessageColor – chooses what color/colour the message will be. (Defaults to YELLOW)
- soundlocation – specifies the soundlocation of the sound that “PlaySound” will play. If the sound location inserted is false it will say so in the log.
- volume – changes the volume that “PlaySound” uses to play the sound. (Defaults to 0.6) [1 was a bit loud]
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.