Durability Notifier Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.12) is a client-side mod which uses different methods to alert the player when it is low on durability. The mod uses subtle methods such as sound effects or potion effects. It can be easily configured via the in-game menu configuration. You can make the mod as you wish.
Durability Notifier Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Warning! Your Durability is Low
- Information & Guide Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
The mod tries to stay as vanilla server friendly as possible. The only feature that doesn’t work while connected to a vanilla server is the GiveFatigue feature.
- GiveFatigue – if true gives the player mining fatigue when the tool hit it’s maxed so you won’t accidentally break the tool. (Defaults to false)
- Percentage – is the percentage from 1 between 100 of durability of the tool it checks for (Defaults to 10)
- PlaySound – if true plays a noise to the player if they try to use their tool while it’s low on durability (Defaults to false)
- SendMessage – if true displays the message that your tool is low on durability (Defaults to true)
- SendMessageColor – chooses what color/colour the message will be. (Defaults to YELLOW)
- soundlocation – specifies the soundlocation of the sound that “PlaySound” will play. If the sound location inserted is false it will say so in the log.
- volume – changes the volume that “PlaySound” uses to play the sound. (Defaults to 0.6) [1 was a bit loud]
A Minecraft mod that notifies you when your durability gets at a certain percentage.