Dynamic World Mod 1.15.2 adds some structures and features to your Minecraft world to make it more dynamic and alive.
Dynamic World Mod 1.15.2 – Natural Structures
- Ancient buildings: towers, ruins, altars…
- Houses, ponds, bunkers…
- Fossils, totems…
- Palm trees, desert islands, fallen trees…and much more you will have to find out for yourself.
- New structure: the wagon.
- Some structures have many variations and change appearance in different biomes (they will be built with sandstone in the desert, with stone in the plains, with ice in cold biomes… you get the idea)
- It works with world generation mods such as Biomes O’Plenty, Terraforged, and others.
Almost all of them have a reward in the form of blocks or custom loot tables, just explore to find out!
This mod will continue to get updates with new structures, features, and gameplay options. These are the ones currently planned:
- Dungeons with powerful mobs and custom loot
- More variations to current structures
- Oasis in the desert (taking advantage of the new palm tree)
- Underground villages
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.