Easier Villagers Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 revamps the whole system enclosing the Villagers, which makes it overall simpler and more enjoyable for gamers. Now, people have a tendency to play with Minecraft following a meta called Trading, which is something entirely disparate from the tradition manner. For example, gamers will be traveling the outside, searching for resources via emeralds trading and looting. Even though the competitions of this play style refers to a profusion of detrimental toward the game albeit its creativity, the proponents of this strategy says otherwise and begin creating a Mod having a major purpose to further simplify this play fashion. You can now store villagers in glass boxes, creating a pocket sized farm, a converter, iron farm plus many more.
Easy Villagers Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 – Store your Villagers in a Glass Box
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Shift Right-Click on Villagers to obtain them.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.