Eetles Reborn Mod 1.12.2 adds an ender herd animal to Minecraft.
Eetles Reborn Mod 1.12.2 – Rhinoceros Beetles
- Residents of the end, Eetles are giant beetles who’s exoskeleton is a component in making the elytra.
- Feed the Eetles some chorus fruit and they will grow. As they grow, they molt their exoskeleton, and their molt can be used to produce elytra (but not before you find an elytra yourself to study its structure and reverse-engineer it).
- Besides wings, the Eetle drops its rarely horn, which can be crafted into a Kabuto (samurai Helmet). The Kabuto is a stronger-than-diamond helmet that provides you with Resistance and Strength when you wear it-just as the samurai
- The Eetle can only reproduce when it is calm, and under the constant fear of being hunted, Eetle populations are waning. But the sound of the Ender Shamisen, used by ancient herders can calm the beast, allowing it to lay its eggs into the crevices of endstone. These eggs hatch into larvae, which can be crushed into magenta dye or cooked and eaten.
- Eetles were onced sacred to the inhabitants of the End Cities, and shrines were built in their honor. The Eetles were entertained by the the sound of the Shamisen, a craftable instrument that can serenade an Eetle, which, when serenaded, may bring a gift.
- Plasmoids are floating jellyfish who co-exist with the Eetles. The plasmoids are a peaceful kind, and harvested for their Aerogelly. Though peaceful, they are not forgiving, and like their ender-brethren, possess interdimensional properties. Except this time, they’ll use it on you to keep you away.
- Aerogelly is a super-lightweight material, which can not only be used in lightening the elytra and giving it flying capabilities, and to craft Aeroboots – magical boots that grant the wearer jump-boost and, when harmonized with the frequencies of the Shamisen, can do magical things- but can also be consumed. But don’t eat aerogelly too close to an edge, or you might float right off.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.